Jill Creech Bauer was admitted to practice law in Michigan in 2006 and became a certified mediator in 2008. Jill received a B.A. in Psychology from the University of Michigan and a J.D from Michigan State University College of Law. Her office is conveniently located in downtown Flint at the First Merit Building (formerly Citizen’s Bank) under the Weather Ball. Jill prides herself on providing personalized and compassionate legal assistance. She aggressively advocates on all client’s behalf. She offers payment plans and accepts credit cards.
Jill practices in the following areas:
- Bankruptcy—Chapter 7 and 13—and debt settlement*
- Family law, including divorce litigation and mediation, custody, change of domicile and parenting time.
- Check out Jill’s mediation website, www.LessStressDivorce.net
- Criminal matters ranging from misdemeanor to felonies*
- CPS (Child Protective Services) Parent Defense*
- Combined divorce/debt services to resolve marital dissolution and any debt that stands in the way of a fresh start
Initial consults are free. If you want high quality representation at a reasonable cost, call Jill Creech Bauer today.
Jill Creech Bauer Legal Services, PLLC is a law office that offers debt relief and assists consumers in obtaining peace of mind and relief from their debts by filing for bankruptcy under the Bankruptcy Code. — *Please browse the LEGAL TIPS section of the website to gain some important information if you are facing legal issues in any of these areas.